Türkiye gençlerin forumu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Türkiye gençlerin forumu

Turkiye genclik

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Can't connect to the internet Via ethernet cable.

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Bokamoso

Mesaj Sayısı : 9
Kayıt tarihi : 26/02/18

Can't connect to the internet Via ethernet cable.  Empty
MesajKonu: Can't connect to the internet Via ethernet cable.    Can't connect to the internet Via ethernet cable.  Icon_minitimeC.tesi Haz. 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Hello,

I've just recently installed Lucid Puppy 5.2 on an old computer of mine and have now encountered some problems getting connected to the internet.My computer is a Compaq Presario S4000NX with a 2.4 GHz Intel Celeron Processor, 128 MB of RAM, and 40GB hard drive.So yesterday I decided to experiment with Linux on this old desktop which was running windows XP. It was painfully slow and was just about ready to be scrapped, but I decided to try and see if running Puppy could help speed it up. I burned the .iso file to a CD and loaded Puppy onto the computer, this went by without a hitch, however when I ran Barry's Simple Network Manager and tried to connect to eth0 I would receive an error message saying something along the lines of "Connection attempt was not successful, our scan shows the network does exist but we are unable to connect.". I was told by a user on a different forum to download a .PET called Frisbee, but running this program has not helped resolve the issue. Additional Info:My computer is attached directly to my modem by an ethernet cable.I also have a D-Link Wireless Adapter USB (model:DWA-125) but am unable to get this to work either.Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=64540
software explainer video

Thanks
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Can't connect to the internet Via ethernet cable.
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası